Company: EJ Parker Technical Services
Location: North London
Type: Building Services, Engineering
Reference Number: PARKERACE
Date job posted: 22/01/24
Parker Technical Services is part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services.
In your role as mobile Air Condtioning Engineer you will carry out the planned and reactive maintenance works to on air handling and air conditioning systems
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as cleaning and replacing filters, recordkeeping.
- Install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot HVAC system issues and make necessary repairs.
- Test HVAC systems to ensure they are operating at optimal levels.
- Responsible for statutory compliance of F-Gas
- Carry out installation of air conditioning systems when required.
- Production of detail technical quotations – including correct parts and labour times required to ensure profitability, cost control and client satisfaction.
- Maintain strict compliance with industry regulations and safety standards.
- Keep detailed records of all maintenance work performed.
- Work flexible working hours to suit business requirements.
- Escalate issues to Supervisor/Contract Manager immediately.
- Form part of the out of hours call out rota, attend emergency repair works as required.
- Collaborate effectively with a skilled team to achieve client objectives.
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant / area without disruption to the client.
- Experience of working on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including VRVs, VRFs, and Splits
- Sound fault finding skills on all forms of Air Conditioning systems including Splits, VRFs and VRVs
- Outstanding communication and teamwork capabilities.
- Demonstrated expertise in commercial facilities maintenance.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation.
- Strong fault-finding experience is essential in this role, and you will be expected to carry out works on traditional plant equipment right through to more modern systems
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- NVQ Level 2 Air Conditioning
- FGAS Cat 1
- Electrical qualifications would be beneficial.
- IPAF/PASMA Beneficial
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Due to the nature of the contract, you will need to go through contract specific vetting – DBS, financial and employment background checks
- Manufacturer course / knowledge
- A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
- Development opportunities within our own inhouse training academy
- Career development within a successful and growing business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Due to the nature of the contract, you may need to go through contract specific vetting – DBS, financial and employment background checks.
If you would like to apply please submit your details in the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.