Digitalisation & Industrial Technologies
- • Aerospace & Defence
- • Industrial Manufacturing
- • Nuclear
- • Food & Beverage
- • Utilities
- • Electricity Generation & Distribution
- • Life Sciences
- • Renewables
- • Automotive
- • Software and Computing
Our teams provide digital solutions that leverage the advantages of new technology to enhance workflows, boost output, and lower costs. Our digital infrastructure, analytics, process control, networking, and obsolescence replacement services help customers adapt to the rapidly changing digital landscape, gaining a competitive edge.
Our consultative approach brings together the right skills and behaviours to deliver the best solution for complex digital projects. We specialise in automation, using technology and data to optimise manufacturing assets, enhance performance, cut costs, and manage environmental impact.
We deliver significant technological and performance benefits to our customers, identifying improvement opportunities, reducing production costs, and minimising the risk of failure.
Through a deep understanding of our customers’ existing and future challenges, we deploy and enhance automation of systems and controls. We’re technology-agnostic, offering the flexibility to deliver complex process control solutions and offer complementary skills in digitalisation, smart manufacturing and IT/OT.
- impact the bottom line through efficient Asset Performance Management (APM).
- prevent loss of revenue through upgrade and obsolescence management.
- integrate decarbonisation strategies at every stage, from procurement to disposal.
- provide a comprehensive view of total cost of ownership.
- create and manage information for your built assets.
- empower and accelerate decision making.
- improve collaboration and save time and costs.
- monitor and analyse operational data to improve visibility and troubleshooting.
- improve safety and security with high-speed and reliable data connectivity.
- guarantee inter-operability and scalable for growth.
- determine the condition of critical assets through remote monitoring and non-intrusive techniques without the need for downtime.
- reduce unscheduled stops and improves asset availability through data driven predictive maintenance.
- build intelligence around your asset base, evaluating variables to determine the best operating profiles
- provide real-time performance insights
- unlock process potential with specialist Industry 4.0 solutions.
- deploy IoT, automation, big data, robotics and cloud solutions to boost performance.
- enable customisation and flexibility with technology agnostic solutions.
- manage the integration of Advanced Process Control (APC) software packages with existing control systems for both multi-variable and non-linear control solutions.
- identify problems and improve reliability through Asset Performance Management (APM), using advanced analytics to turn data into actionable insights.
- monitor and reduce energy consumption through self-service analytics.
- protect the interconnections of Industry 4.0 through zero-trust cybersecurity practices.
- streamline and improve the quality of operations through the integration of core systems.
- specialist automation expertise including complex process control solutions as well as complementary skills around digitalisation and IT/OT.
- technology-agnostic solutions that allow flexibility and customisation of best-of-breed technologies.
- system design services that combine meticulous attention to detail and deep technical knowledge with leading-edge technologies that ensure process control and automation skills are well designed from the outset.
- optimise performance with full development and testing programmes from staging entire control system solutions off-site, to ensuring software is free of errors. Includes: control applications, IT platform builds, SCADA/HMI, Scripting, data historian, MIS / Reporting, complex IT/OT networking configurations.
- instrumentation services that offer a complete specification and loop design service, bespoke to customers requirements.
- maximise system performance with control panel design and testing services, designed to meet exact requirements. Full lifecycle build, from initial design works, through to complete testing and commissioning.
- ensure post-installation asset availability and plant performance with 24/7 support services within a bespoke service level agreement carefully scoped and defined in partnership with our customers, including: support setup and on boarding, remote/telephone/email access, site visits, on-site application support, communication and reporting.
- meet industry-specific protocols through validation documentation management, providing the requisite evidence packs, working to GAMPx or bespoke Computer System Validation standards.
- keep compliant with stringent site installation and commissioning services carried out in-line with health and safety regulations, as well compliance with CDM regulations. We are a certified SafeContractor company with NEBOSH qualified senior managers.
- minimise cost and reduce risk in the delivery of digitalisation and automation projects with Front End Engineering Design services.
- identify possible challenges and define requirements to make a positive impact on the bottom line.
- benefit from our competence in the field of system specification, project feasibility, Front End Engineering Design (FEED), budgeting and design of SCADA, PLC, MES systems and emerging Industry 4.0 Technologies.
- assess existing systems and performance or make recommendations on system expansion or asset replacement.
- keep compliant and manage all regulatory aspects of validation to GAMP or customer-specific Computer System Validation standards.
- ensure functional safety standards by deploying Safety PLC solutions, backed up by TUV engineers with the ability to develop Safety Requirement Specifications with supporting calculations (SISTEMA and PASCAL).
WHERE WE OPERATE
We operate across England, Scotland and Wales with sixteen offices and service centres located in Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness, Burton on Trent, Swadlincote, Louth, Newcastle, Manchester, Warrington, Peterborough, Daresbury, Tapton, Reading, Mildenhall, Whitehaven and Birmingham.Contact Us
To get in touch, please complete the form below: