M&E installation on iconic university buildingBack To Results
Parker Technical Services worked as part of the team to deliver the mechanical & electrical installation of the iconic INTO Building at a leading university.
Parker was tasked with delivering a full Mechanical and Electrical installation throughout the INTO building. The work included:
• Integration of district LTHW into the new buildings distribution systems
• Domestic hot and cold water distribution from plant room to outlets
• AHU’s located throughout the building serving areas with temperature-controlled air.
• Fitting of extractor fans located throughout the building
• Full installation, commission and integration of the university’s site-wide communication system
• A/C installation to the Comms room
• Test and commission the mechanical services
• Full electrical fit-out for all lighting throughout the building
• Full installation of power outlets throughout the building
• Wiring for the state of the art full-screen interactive lecturers board system & integrated projectors for each classroom