Design, build and M&E for London auditoriumBack To Results
Parker Technical Services was appointed on a project to convert an existing area into a mini auditorium facility with seating for fifty people.
Parker was commissioned by a private client to provide design & build and mechanical & electrical building services to transform a current area into a auditorium.
The project required extensive planning, working closely with the client to programme the installation services around the day to day operations of an occupied building.
The services fit undertaken by Parker included
• Removal of existing M&E services
• Ventilation and air conditioning
• Building Management System
• Full audio visual systems
• LV distribution and small power
• New lighting and emergency lighting
• Lighting controls and scene-setting
• Fire detection and voice alarm systems
• Voice & Data IT systems
• Sprinkler system modifications
The project was delivered within agreed timescales and was well received by the client team.
This project was the first awarded to Parker by this client. Due to the success of this project it has led to numerous repeat contracts being secured.