Musk Process Services are part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services. Our team of over 1000 people works for and with a diverse client base across diverse sectors including Government and private programs. Our goal is to be known as a straightforward, no-nonsense operation that is easy to understand, and easy to work with.
We provide a strong health and safety culture and ample personal development opportunities. Our ethos is Safety, Service, People this is known as the EJ way and is practised throughout the group.
Currently we have a new opportunity for a Site Manager based at our office in Swadlincote and working on sites across the UK.
- Lead, develop, coordinate, supervise and manage Site Operatives
- Deliver to the project programme
- Provide quotations for Variations
- Manage sub-contract resources and suppliers ( as required)
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Set Up the site (make sure there is adequate equipment, facilities, workspace and materials)
- Write method statements and Risk Assessments, conduct regular Toolbox Talks, check training for task, Monitor H&S
- Liaise with workshop and Project Manager to organise delivery, ingress of vessels, machinery and/or equipment
- Coordination, progress and safety meetings with other contractors and Client
- Looking after Health & Safety, Environment and Quality onsite
- Contribute actively to the overall management of the company
- Working closely with the Client to manage expectations of the Projects.
This list is not a complete list of responsibilities but representative of the type of duties.
We value everyone’s skills and experiences but for this role are looking for people who:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of department to ensure compliance
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making ability
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Teamworking skills
- Hands on approach
- Does the right thing – even when it is difficult and no one is watching
- Positive Outlook, Team focused, sets the right example to other
- Customer relationship builder
- Seeks to find better ways and implement the
- Reliable – always does what they say they will do
What We Offer:
A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position.
Career development within a successful and growing business.
If this is your dream role, then we‘d love to hear from you!!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.