Weekly Hours: 39
We have a great opportunity for a Site Manager to join our Company working on Clients sites across the UK.
Musk Process Services are a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
The role will mainly be based at a Client Site in Birmingham however, will include travel and lodging to multiple sites nationally within the UK.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead, develop, coordinate, supervise and manage Site Operatives
- Deliver to the project programme
- Provide quotations for Variations
- Manage sub-contract resources and suppliers ( as required)
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Set Up the site (make sure there is adequate equipment, facilities, workspace and materials)
- Write method statements and Risk Assessments, conduct regular Toolbox Talks, check training for task, Monitor H&S
- Liaise with workshop and Project Manager to organise delivery, ingress of vessels, machinery and/or equipment
- Coordination, progress and safety meetings with other contractors and Client
- Looking after Health & Safety, Environment and Quality onsite
- Contribute actively to the overall management of the company
- Working closely with the Client to manage expectations of the Projects.
There are strong opportunities for career progression within the Company.
Working Hours: 39 Hours per week (Monday-Friday). Some overtime may be required.
The role will involve travelling, so a full, clean driving license is essential.
Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of department to ensure compliance
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making ability
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Teamworking skills
- Hands on approach
- Does the right thing – even when it is difficult and no one is watchin
- Positive Outlook, Team focused, sets the right example to other
- Customer relationship builder
- Seeks to find better ways and implement the
- Reliable – always does what they say they will do
Training will be provided, where required.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
This role involves travelling to different sites across the UK therefore a clean driving license is essential.