(Senior) Quantity Surveyor
Weekly Hours: 39
Parker Technical Services (Parker) has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated (Senior) Quantity Surveyor to join our team based in our Head Office in Uddingston.
Parker is part of Edwin James Group, a market-leading facilities engineering business that operates across the UK and offers a complete package of technical services for the built environment. Parker’s key service lines are; project solutions; facilities services; mechanical, electrical and building services; and Parker Energy which delivers energy and environmental solutions. Our clients range from major blue chip and consumer brands, to leading building contractors and local authorities, to name a few.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying, or another related subject
- RICS Membership is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and experience with all Microsoft office package
- Be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge
The role will entail:
- Forming an integral part within the project management team
- Minimize risk by offering strong commercial guidance
- Ensure commercial compliance on all fronts
- Manage the valuation and commercial reporting processes
- Managing change, both up and down stream
- Managing the sub-contracting process
- Prepare and manage the project cashflow and workload projections
- Attending site and forming good relationships with the project delivery team
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a market leading M&E Contractor. We have multiple offices throughout the UK providing national coverage with exciting plans for the future. You would be part of a strong and dynamic commercial team, based in our Head Office in Uddingston and working on exciting projects across Central Scotland.
In exchange for your skills and experience, we are offering a market leading rewards package with a structured training plan to allow your career to be developed to its full potential.
If you think you could be the right person for us please do apply below.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE