(Senior) Quantity Surveyor
Korrie Technical Services (Korrie) has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated (Senior) Quantity Surveyor to join our team based in Inverness.
Korrie is part of Edwin James Group, a market-leading facilities engineering business that operates across the UK and offers a complete package of technical services for the built environment. Korrie’ key service lines are; project solutions; facilities services; mechanical, electrical and building services; and Energy which delivers energy and environmental solutions. Our clients range from major blue chip and consumer brands, to leading building contractors and local authorities, to name a few.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying, or another related subject
- RICS Membership is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and experience with all Microsoft office package
- Be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge
The role will entail:
- Be accountable for the profitability of the projects, and develop an appropriate commercial strategy to ensure delivery of required margin
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial information is managed and up-to-date and tracked with budget/tender allowances, commitments and deviations highlighted and managed
- With other members of the team, produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
- Ensure that necessary interface information between customers, sub-contractors and other departments is provided in a timely manner
- Monitor cash flow and valuation plans, ensuring applications are made correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with the customer in a timely manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a market leading M&E Contractor with exciting plans for the future. You would be part of a strong and dynamic commercial team based in Inverness
In exchange for your skills and experience, we are offering a market leading rewards package with a structured training plan to allow your career to be developed to its full potential.
If you think you could be the right person for us please apply below.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE