Musk Process Services are part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services. Our team of over 1000 people works for and with a diverse client base across diverse sectors including Government and private programs. Our goal is to be known as a straightforward, no-nonsense operation that is easy to understand, and easy to work with.
We provide a strong health and safety culture and ample personal development opportunities. Our ethos is Safety, Service, People this is known as the EJ way and is practised throughout the group
Currently we have a new opportunity for a Reliability Engineer based at our Peterborough Site.
- You will provide multi-disciplined reliability support within our Reliability Department. The role will require a combination of hands on and analytical work.
- You should have a good Industrial maintenance engineering background and be able to conduct Reliability techniques such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM).
- In addition to hands on support, you will be required to collect data, analyse equipment performance, failure data, and corrective maintenance history to develop and deploy engineering solutions and improved maintenance strategies.
This list is not a complete list of responsibilities but representative of the type of duties.
We value everyone’s skills and experiences but for this role are looking for people who:
- It is essential you have a good understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment and services.
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office (especially Word and Excel) are essential to the role. Experience of CMMS systems would be advantageous.
- Training will be provided, where required.
- It is essential you possess an electrical or mechanical qualification (e.g. City & Guilds / BTEC / NVQ3).
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
- Career development within a successful and growing business
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you !!!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.