Musk Process Services are part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services. Our team of over 1000 people works for and with a diverse client base across diverse sectors including Government and private programs. Our goal is to be known as a straightforward, no-nonsense operation that is easy to understand, and easy to work with.
We provide a strong health and safety culture and ample personal development opportunities. Our ethos is Safety, Service, People this is known as the EJ way and is practised throughout the group.
Currently we have a new opportunity for a Project Manager based at our office in Swadlincote and working on sites across the UK.
- Understand the overall design and engineering requirements of the project prior to commencement
- Arrange and manage the transfer of information from the proposal / bid manager to the project team at the start of the project
- Ability to contribute to the costing of project for proposals and liaise with all departments and disciplines
- Manage the identification of project risks and manage the key risks through the project lifecycle
- Be able to generate project schedules in Microsoft Project and ensure ongoing updating of the schedules with actuals through the project
- Be able to create Cash Flow models for their project and monitor and maintain cash through the project
- Ensure all aspects of site set-up achieved to correct standards of welfare and project requirements.
- Overseeing ordering of materials to both workshop and site to achieve project timescales and budgets including workshop build programme
- Ensuring all RAMs and safety procedures are in place and maintained during the project
- Ensuring site labour resource is organised to achieve required sequence and duration to achieve project schedule within cost plan with adequate forward planning and requirement communication.
- Key link to client’s project manager / responsible during the course of the project with regular meetings and feedback
- Oversee site sub-contractors on the project to ensure costs and quality is being assured
- To positively lead your team, providing support and high quality leadership.
This list is not a complete list of responsibilities but representative of the type of duties.
We value everyone’s skills and experiences but for this role are looking for people who:
- Can plan projects from conception to implementation
- Map out timelines
- Assess project risks and opportunities
- Execute each phase of the project life cycle
- Create, allocate, and manage the budget
- Communicate with all stakeholders
- Troubleshoot problems and challenges
- Deliver (and often maintain) the end product or service
What we offer:
A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
Career development within a successful and growing business
If this is your dream role, then we‘d love to hear from you!!!