The ideal candidate would have technical knowledge of motor control centres, switchboards and a proven track record in business development.
A long-established panel manufacturing business is recruiting a Production/Sales Manager to oversee and drive this business division forward.
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Busy workshop and benefits from in house opportunities
- Board reporting and career prospects
- H&S – to oversee the safe working of all operations to ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Demonstrate commercial awareness in day-to-day operations of the office and factory functions.
- Formulate a strategy and set goals for growth.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
- Oversee recruitment, succession planning and training of employees.
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance through alternative and new manufacturing techniques.
- Introduce strategic new customers and revenue streams.
Essential Skills Requirements
- Proven track record of similar roles within a manufacturing company with evidence of achievement of objectives, budgets, KPI’s, margin and continual improvement.
- A proven manager of people with a measurable track record of creating successful teams with tangible achievements in improvement and change management.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Effective customer facing skills, with experience in working across a wide range and type of contracts.
Summary of Main Duties and Accountabilities
- To drive consistent operational improvements which ensure that we exceed our business objectives.
- Implement operational best practice to achieve significant commercial, HS&E and client expectations.
- Review existing processes and procedures.
- Develop supply chain partnerships.
- Generation and delivery of the Company plans and budgets in full, both in terms of the financial and service deliverables.
- Effective team leadership and communication.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, please apply below or please forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter to email@example.com
EJ Parker Technical Services is part of Edwin James Group
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.