We have a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our Company being based at our office in Swadlincote working on Clients sites across the UK.
Musk Process Services are a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
- Develop process engineering solutions for projects from quotations through to commissioning
- Value engineer process designs to maintain competitiveness
- Estimation of process hours for project progress reporting
- Liaise with the Customer to create an overall process design from initial concepts
- Development of detailed process design Flow diagrams, P&ID’s and completion of PIDb information
- Generation of Functional Design Specifications (FDS)
- Carry out detailed process design calculations including Mass Balances, Utilisation and KPI Data
- Development of standard calculations and specifications
- Specification and analysis of specialist process and utilities equipment packages including valves, pumps, heat exchangers
- Carry out Design Risk Assessments of detailed designs
- Assist with the preparation and facilitation of HAZOP studies
- Conduct site surveys of existing equipment requiring upgrading or integrating with new equipment
- Ensure project work conforms to ISO 9001:2015 and Project Lifecycle Procedures
- Attend and contribute to regular project meetings
- Carry out Internal software testing (FAT) and Customer software attendance (CAT)
- Development of detailed Commissioning Programmes
- Production of RAMS for all commissioning works
- Carry out pre commissioning installation inspections
- Testing and commissioning of process installations
- Process optimisation during product trials
- Carry out training of installed system for Customer engineers and operators
- Completion of DQ, IQ, OQ & PQ documentation
- Maintenance of site documentation (P&ID’s, schedules, records)
There are strong opportunities for career progression within the Company.
Working Hours: 39 Hours per week (Monday-Friday). Some overtime may be required.
Skills and Experience
- Does the right thing – even when it is difficult and no one is watching
- Positive Outlook, Team focused, sets the right example to others
- Customer relationship builder
- Seeks to find better ways and implement them
- Reliable – always does what they say they will do
It is essential you have a good understanding of Process equipment and services.
Excellent IT skills in MS Office (especially Word and Excel) are essential to the role. Experience of CMMS systems would be advantageous.
Training will be provided, where required.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
This role involves travelling to different sites across the UK therefore a clean driving license is essential.