Weekly Hours: 40
We have a great opportunity for a Preconstruction Manager to join our team.
EJ Parker Technical Services are a leading force in mechanical and electrical engineering, supporting many blue-chip clients across several sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing outstanding service and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre team.
The Preconstruction Manager is responsible for ensuring we deliver valuable services that make a difference to our clients. You will establish and translate client needs into valued, compliant and commercially accurate solutions, supporting the business in achieving its growth objectives.
The position requires a dedicated focus on the delivery of service, with a commitment to identifying and exceeding expectations through the development of transparent and lasting relationships with our clients.
As a Preconstruction Manager, you will work directly with our stakeholders, owning the preconstruction life cycle through to handover to the project delivery team.
The role will mainly be based at our Louth Office, however, will require travel to client sites nationally within the UK.
- To prepare compliant, competitively accurate bids for Electrical Installation works
- Establish success criteria and act as the single point of contact for the client in relation to the bid requirements and deliverables.
- To provide clear and concise information on scope, schedule and project clarifications.
- Work closely with and support all project stakeholders to resolve any technical & business issues that arise.
- Identify areas of improvement that implement best practices and improve our methodology to deliver high quality projects and services.
- Evaluate and improve financial performance through alternative execution techniques.
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- In house training & development opportunities
- Outstanding career prospects as part of a growing organisation
Skills and Experience
- You will have a background in Electrical Installation Contracting in the Public & Private Sector
- A strong knowledge based of current industry regulations & standards, combined with a good range of product knowledge
- You will have the ability to interpret tender information including drawings, specifications, equally possessing the ability to identify gaps which may present risk
- Proven track record of similar roles with evidence of achievement of objectives, budgets, KPI’s, margin and continual improvement.