PLC Automation Engineer
Are you an experienced PLC Automation Engineer seeking your next position? If so, we could have the role for you.
We have a great opportunity for a PLC Automation Engineer to work on an industrial manufacturing site, working on the industrial equipment which covers process manufacturing, filling product and palletising machines with robots.
Musk Process Services are a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
We provide a strong health and safety culture and for motivated employees, ample personal development opportunities.
You will work as part of the days engineering team to help support the reactive engineers. You will ensure the equipment runs effectively, diagnose faults in the event of breakdowns etc.
Working hours: 7.00am – 4.00pm (Monday – Friday). Overtime may be required.
Skills and Experience
You must have a sound PLC engineering background within an industrial environment, together with experience with the following:
- Siemens S5 and S7
- Mitsubishi PLCs
- Profibus, Profibus PA or DCS
- Diagnostic Electrical fault finding
- PILZ Relay knowledge
- Root cause analysis
- Ability to program ladder logic and fault find
- Working knowledge of Servo Motor Controls and familiarity with Endress and Hausser, Vega and Foxboro instrumentation
The following experience would be an advantage:
- Allen Bradley PLC, PLC5 and RS Logix 5000
- TI 505 programming
- G120, G220 and Micromaster frequency drives
- Mitsubishi/Danfoss invertor drives
- Understanding of ABB Robot studio
It is essential you possess an electrical technical qualification (ie. City & Guilds or Btec).
City & Guilds 18th Edition is also essential.