Mobile Engineer – Air Conditioning
Parker Technical Services is currently seeking a Multi Skilled Mobile Engineer covering the London / M25 area, to undertake the planned maintenance, reactive fault finding and repairs, as well as occasional installation works at various client premises within the Facilities Services division.
Parker is part of Edwin James Group, a market-leading facilities engineering business that operates across the UK and offers a complete package of technical services for the built environment. Parker’s key service lines are; project solutions; facilities services; mechanical, electrical and building services; and Parker Energy which delivers energy and environmental solutions. Our clients range from major blue chip and consumer brands, to leading building contractors and local authorities.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Previous role expertise with suitable qualifications and experience in carrying out general Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks
- Driving Licence
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multitask.
The role will entail:
- Working independently to undertake the planned and reactive maintenance tasks on various M&E installations on our client’s premises, ensuring compliance at all times and providing quotations for outstanding actions
- Responding to call-out requests and report, quote, and act upon failures and faults
- Providing emergency call-out in respect of all clients within the Facilities Services division in line with a rota basis
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with Parker Technical Services, Quality Assurance Systems and to be fully compliant with the Health and Safety Protocol
- Conduct prompt, effective response to emergency situations with the capability to diagnose faults and initiate action to prevent deterioration in environmental conditions within our customers premises
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a market leading facilities engineering business. We have multiple offices throughout the UK providing national coverage with exciting plans for the future.
In exchange for your skills and experience, we are offering a market leading rewards package with a structured training plan to allow your career to be developed to its full potential.
If you think you could be the right person for us please do apply below.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE