We have a great opportunity for an experienced and qualified Electrician/Tester with experience of working within an industrial environment to join our on-site team working on an industrial beverage manufacturing site in Northampton.
Musk Process Services are a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organization, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
You will be required to:
- Carry out electrical fixed installation testing across the site together with providing support to the electrical installation works.
- Complete tests sheets together with remedial work where required. You will also provide accurate feedback within Client systems.
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week (Monday-Friday). Overtime may be required.
Skills and Experience
You should have a strong electrical installations background is required together with experience of working on large industrial sites.
You must have previous experience of fixed testing within an industrial environment and should have previous electrical experience of working on:
- 415 Volts and below
- 3 phase / single phase motors
- Lighting circuits
- Traywork / conduit installations
- Cable glanding
- Panel wiring and controls
We provide a strong health and safety culture and for motivated employees, ample personal development opportunities.
You must possess the following:
- An electrical qualification (i.e. City & Guilds / BTEC / NVQ3).
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- City and Guilds 2391 (2394/2395)
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.