Electrical Operations Manager
Musk Process Services are part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services. Our team of over 1000 people works for and with a diverse client base across diverse sectors including Government and private programs. Our goal is to be known as a straightforward, no-nonsense operation that is easy to understand, and easy to work with.
We provide a strong health and safety culture and ample personal development opportunities. Our ethos is Safety, Service, People this is known as the EJ way and is practised throughout the group
Currently we have a new opportunity for a Electrical Operations Manager based at our Burton Latimer Site.
- Delivery of Capital Project activities (Electrical) to the client
- Lead projects from conception to completion
- Use Musk Process Systems processes, ensuring ISO standards are met
- Work Cohesively and communicate effectively with Musk Support departments such as HR, Accounts, H&S, Quality and Marketing
- Understand, use and implement all business tools and processes required to perform
- Perform Health & Safety Auditing, Complete Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- Make Operational Decisions to Improve performance both in process and profitability
- Compile KPI data (H&S, FRACAS, job completion)
- Develop site strategic plans with other managers
- Monitor and control job budget reporting to the Site Manager
- Manage manpower and materials
- Ensure compliance to ISO 9001, OHSA 18001 and ISO 14001
This list is not a complete list of responsibilities but representative of the type of duties
We value everyone’s skills and experiences but for this role are looking for people who:
- Qualification supported excellent electrical engineering knowledge with demonstrable “hands on” experience
- Are an outstanding leader and manager of people who can demonstrate the EJ way in values and nurtures the culture
- Excellent Customer Relationship Builder
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Someone who is focussed on quality of service and can make things happen with a positive attitude
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills
- Has a focus on continuous improvement
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
- Career development within a successful and growing business
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you !!!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.