Electrical Engineering Graduate
Weekly Hours: 40
We are seeking to recruit 2 graduates with a degree in Electrical Engineering to become part of the future management team designing 400 volt motor control centres, low voltage power distribution switchboards and control panels produced in our facility in Burton on Trent. (Formally Pandelco)
Our equipment provides power distribution and control of processes for the telecoms, food and beverage, motor manufacturing, building services, power generation and overseas mining industries amongst others.
The value of individual orders varies from a few hundred pounds to approximately £2M. Annual sales of the Edwin James Group are circa £150M.
- Design and project management of 400 volt Motor Control Centres, Power Distribution Switchboards, Control Panels and 11kV/400V Package Substationst client specification
- Interpretation of client specifications
- Use of Autocad and E Plan design software to produce layout and schematic drawings using equipment from Schneider, ABB, Siemens and Allen Bradley
- Production of parts lists
- Liaison with client, production and procurement
- Carrying out a site survey where necessary prior do delivery and installation
Skills and Experience
You will be able to produce parts lists and schematic diagrams using Autocad / E Plan design software based upon components from Schneider, Allan Bradley and Siemens.
You will have good written and verbal communication skills.
You will able to work within a small team.
You will have knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, codes of practice, guidance and operating procedures.
Experience in this field would assist your application.
Additional training can be provided for the successful candidates.
Clean Full UK Licence required
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday). Overtime may be required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, please apply below or please forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
EJ Parker Technical Services is part of Edwin James Group
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required