Musk has a great opportunity for experienced Electrical Designers to join our busy and expanding Design Department.
Musk is a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
You will design electrical panel and field installations from concept to on-site commissioning relating to automated control systems.
Using AutoCad, you will generate:
- Panel layouts and bills of materials
- Electrical control schematic diagrams
- Instrument loop diagrams
- PLC wiring diagrams and I/O schedules
- Machinery safety circuit design and risk assessments to BS EN ISO 13849/60261
- Prepare commissioning & technical documents
- LV distribution and cable calculations (using Amtech software)
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week (Monday-Friday).