We have a great opportunity for an Design Engineer to join our Company being based at our office in Swadlincote working on Clients sites across the UK.
Musk Process Services are a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
- Develop design engineering solutions for projects from quotations through to manufacture/installation
- Carry out technical discussions with project teams, Customers, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Proficient / experienced in the following fields and any other areas of specialist requirement as defined by the Design Department Manager
- Autodesk suite (3D/Plant 3D or Inventor)
- Co-ordinate and manage the design requirements on multiple projects
- Value engineer designs to maintain competitiveness
- Estimation of design hours for project progress reporting and quotations
- Conduct site surveys of existing equipment requiring upgrading or integrating with new equipment
- Development of detailed process design flow diagrams and P&ID’s
- Experience in hygienic process pipework design
- Produce pipework and equipment layout 3D models
- Create detailed fabrication, layout and isometric drawings from the 3D models
- Selection and procurement of materials and components for workshop manufacture
- Ensure project work conforms to ISO 9001:2015 and Project Lifecycle Procedures
- Attend and contribute to regular project meetings
There are strong opportunities for career progression within the Company.
Working Hours: 39 Hours per week (Monday-Friday). Some overtime may be required.
Skills and Experience
- Does the right thing – even when it is difficult and no one is watching
- Positive Outlook, Team focused, sets the right example to others
- Customer relationship builder
- Seeks to find better ways and implement them
- Reliable – always does what they say they will do
It is essential you have a good understanding of Design equipment and services.
Excellent IT skills in MS Office (especially Word and Excel) are essential to the role. Experience of CMMS systems would be advantageous.
Training will be provided, where required.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
This role involves travelling to different sites across the UK therefore a clean driving license is essential.