Defence Services Office Administrator
Weekly Hours: 37.5
We have a great opportunity for an Administrator to join our team.
The role will be based at our MoD Lyneham office.
Parker Technical Services are a leading force in mechanical and electrical engineering, supporting many blue-chip clients across several sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing outstanding service and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre team.
They will be responsible for supporting the Management Team with all office administration functions across the Defence Services contracts.
The position has a key role in the growth and development of the Defence Services business and as such will involve working closely with Senior Managers to provide constant improvement and development of processes and systems thus providing for an improved service delivery and a better working environment for staff.
- Creating and issuing of the daily report to the Management Team
- Review daily report to ensure all PPM and Response jobs due are scheduled to engineers and all jobs are completed by the required date
- Weekly chasing of late jobs, updating daily report
- Weekly emails to engineers advising of jobs becoming due in 1-10 days
- Issuing of ESR to the client
- Raising routine jobs and issuing to engineers
- Closing and reallocating of jobs passing to supervisor for further investigation as required
- Attaching certification to job packs on the client system
- Assisting with the preparation of tender packages
- Take ownership of the client’s needs and pursue good communications with the customer to build a stable relationship
- Providing administration support as required by the Management Team
- Providing cover for other members of the team during holiday / sickness period
- Ensure compliance to HSEQ policy, producers and processes and maintain clear and legible records as required.
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You may, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities that the company considers fall within your capabilities and may be reasonably required.
The Edwin James Group supports Equal Opportunities.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- BUPA Cash Plan
- Training will be provided, where required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, please apply below or please forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
EJ Parker Technical Services is part of Edwin James Group.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.