Company: Musk Process Services
Location: Burton Latimer, Manchester, Northampton, Peterborough, Rugby, Stowmarket
Type: Engineering, Maintenance, Projects
Reference Number: MUSK/RE/BL
Date job posted: 15/11/2023
Musk Process Services (formerly PEME) is part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services. Our team of over 1000 people works for and with a diverse Blue Chip client base across diverse sectors including Manufacturing, Food, Government and private programs.
Due to exciting future growth plans we have a Reliability Engineer to join our growing team. As the Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for the growth of Reliability focused activities across our clients sites.
- You will provide multi-disciplined reliability support within our Reliability Department. The role will require a combination of hands on and analytical0020work.
- In addition to hands on support, you will be required to collect data, analyse equipment performance, failure data, and corrective maintenance history
- Be able to develop and deploy engineering solutions and improved maintenance strategies from data and information gathered providing a solution
- Identify and eliminate failure modes across production assets though focused projects and improvements.
- Work closely with onsite CBM data collector to ensure delivery of Condition Based Monitoring program and identify Energy saving opportunities
- Delivery of Site KPI metrics
- Analysis and reporting of CMMS data for improvement opportunities (MTBF, MTTR etc)
- Ensure CMMS work order management reflects activities and objectives.
- Ensure Asset Care strategy (Predictive or Planned maintenance activities) preventing failures.
- Use CMMS data to optimise existing Asset Care Strategy (Frequency, task, Part required)
- Drive team cultural behaviour regarding Reliability focus.
- Sound Understanding of Lubrication Principles.
- Have a proven track record dealing with, maintaining and improving mechanical and electrical equipment and services.
- It is expected that you should have a good Industrial maintenance engineering background and have an understanding of Reliability techniques such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Have a customer focussed attitude to represent the company and the group in a professional and effective way
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office (especially Word and Excel) are needed for the role
- Experience of CMMS systems would be advantageous
- Familiarity with equipment such as, High speed centrifuge machines, Screw conveyors, Belt conveyors, Pneumatic transfer systems, Alignment, Mechanical strainers, Centrifugal and PD pumps
- Hold relevant Electrical / Mechanical qualifications ie C&G/NVQ/HNC
- Understanding of Condition Monitoring Techniques (vibration, acoustic, thermography).
- A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
- Supported training both internally and externally
- Career Development within a growing and constantly evolving business
- A working environment where safety and wellbeing is at the front of the list of priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you would like to apply please submit your details in the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.