Company: EJ Parker Technical Services
Location: Durham, Leeds, Leicester
Type: Electrical, Engineering
Reference Number: MEPARKER
Date job posted: 22/01/2024
Parker Technical Services is part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services. Our team of over 1000 people works for and with a diverse Blue Chip client base across diverse sectors including Manufacturing, Food, Government, and private programs. Our goal is to be known as a straightforward, no-nonsense operation that is easy to understand, and easy to work with.
Due to Business growth, there is a new job opportunity for an experienced Mobile Electrician to join our mobile facilities team, remotely providing Maintenance across Leeds, Sheffield and Wakefield areas.
- Working independently to undertake the Planned and reactive maintenance tasks on various M&E installations on our client’s premises, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures, complete paperwork records and provide quotations for outstanding actions.
- Responding to call-out requests to ensure clients’ systems are not prejudiced and to maintain the continuity of operation as far as practical circumstance will allow. To report, quote and act upon failures and faults.
- providing emergency call-out in respect of all clients within the Facilities Services division in line with a rota basis.
- To be efficient, self-motivating, polite of smart appearance and diligent in the discharge of the duties required, including the wearing of the correct company uniform and upkeep of records.
- To undertake all tasks in accordance with Parker Technical Services, Quality Assurance Systems and to be fully compliant with the Health and Safety Protocol as detailed in the Manual.
- To achieve a prompt effective response to emergency situations being capable to diagnose faults and initiating action to prevent deterioration in environmental conditions within our customers premises.
- To conduct the operation of the contract in a pro-active manner to minimise difficulties with the building environmental systems.
- To ensure that all communication channels are utilised to keep both the client and the Company informed of relevant information.
- liaising with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant / area without disruption to the client.
- Electrical Technician with City & Guilds Level 3 certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations.
- Relevant qualifications and experience to carry out general Planned Preventative Maintenance and reactive tasks.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multitask.
- Driving Licence
A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
• Development opportunities within our own inhouse training academy
• Career development within a successful and growing business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you would like to apply please submit your details in the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.