Company: Musk Process Services
Type: Engineering, Projects
Reference Number: MUSK/LEE
Date job posted: 13/10/2023
Musk Process Services is part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services. Our team of over 1000 people works for and with a diverse Blue Chip client base across diverse sectors including Manufacturing, Food, Government and private programs. Our goal is to be known as a straightforward, no-nonsense operation that is easy to understand, and easy to work with.
We currently have an opportunity for a Lead Electrical Engineer to support the delivery of multi disciplined projects within Musk Process Services.
- Producing electrical schematics, cable block diagrams and system architecture using AutoCAD.
- Overseeing Electrical installations on site.
- Supporting electrical and instrumentation testing and commissioning activities on site.
- Collaborating with clients, colleagues, and other contractors.
- Assist with delivery of project scope to the contract programme and budget.
- Work in accordance with Musk Process Services Business Management System to ensure ISO compliance.
- Work in accordance with client site / project specifications, or Musk specification where not otherwise specified.
- Work in accordance with legislation BS7617:2018 Electrical specifications.
- Work I accordance with DSEAR and ATEX legislation.
- Support the project estimating process by obtaining quotations for equipment, instrumentation, and electrical installation.
- Ensuring equipment, instrumentation and electrical services are purchased within the project budget.
- Identify and capture project variations – Identify scope changes and relay to the project manager.
- Have a reasonable understanding of the overall engineering, and installation requirements of the project prior to commencement.
- Ensure the transfer of information to the Project Engineering and site installation teams.
- Contribute to the generation and update of project schedules – i.e. Instrumentation and equipment schedules.
- Liaise with and coordinate electrical installation subcontractors – Usually within the EJ Group.
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical or Engineering qualification
- 3 years experience within the Process manufacturing industry
- Control Panel experience required
- AutoCAD Electrical experience preferred but not essential
- A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
- Development opportunities within our own inhouse training academy
- Career development within a successful and growing business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you would like to apply please submit your details in the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.