Company: Musk Process Services
Reference Number: MUSK/M&R
Date job posted: 11/10/2023
Musk Process Services part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will develop and enhance the maintenance and reliability business model. You will work to develop and enhance our maintenance and reliability business model to further improve our service capabilities, business growth and technological development of the stream.
- Lead a time of engineering specialists and be responsible for all maintenance and reliability services within the division.
- Ensure all service level agreements and key performance objectives continued to be delivered across all accounts.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of maintenance and reliability strategy that supports growth in all sectors in which the business is involved.
- P&L responsibility for all work streams and key accounts in the maintenance and reliability sector of the company.
- Full accountability for all maintenance and reliability activities across all customer sites
- Develop a maintenance and reliability strategy that delivers all proactive engineering requirements across our customer sites.
- Manage budgets across the stream relating to labour, training, innovation and engineering spend.
- Develop positive communication within the engineering functions and efficient reporting to our customers.
- Ensure H&S and compliance procedures are followed.
- Successful track record in leading multi skilled engineering team within a manufacturing or engineering service environment
- An excellent level of engagement with clients working with them to develop cost effective solutions whilst looking for additional business opportunities.
- Commercially aware and be comfortable dealing with quotes, budgets etc
- Experience in client facing role within fast moving manufacturing environments.
- Relevant engineering qualifications
- Proven experience within the manufacturing / engineering / facilities management industry.
- Commercial awareness & business acumen
- A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
- Career development within a successful and growing group of businesses
We are an equal opportunity employer who promotes and celebrates diversity within our business. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you would like to apply please submit your details in the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.