Company: Musk Process Services
Location: Burton Latimer
Type: Electrician's, Engineering
Reference Number: MUSKE
Date job posted: 07/02/24
Musk Process Services is part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services. Our team of over 1000 people works for and with a diverse Blue Chip client base across diverse sectors including Manufacturing, Food, Government and private programs.
We are now looking for additional Electrical Installation Engineers to join our team. You will be required to work across a number of sites in the Northampton and surrounding areas.
- Carry out Electrical installation and maintenance across the site
- Tray work and conduit installation
- Support additional electrical installation work.
- Control Panel wiring
- Circuit fault finding
- 3 phase / single phase motors
- Remedial Corrective Actions
- Working to improve plant.
- Experience in building / modifying control panels.
- Knowledge of BS 60204 Electrical equipment of machines / control panels.
- Experience in fault finding.
- Experience / knowledge of testing to BS7671.
- An understanding of Risk Assessment & Method Statements.
- Ability to read schematic drawings.
- Flexible working within a team.
- Adaptability to periodic tight timescales.
- Electrical Qualifications (C&G, BTEC, NVQ)
- City & Guilds 17th or 18th Edition
- Electrical Testing experience 2391 or 2394/5
- Have experience working in an industrial environment preferably within the Food / Manufacturing industry
- A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
- Supported development opportunities through our internal academy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you would like to apply please submit your details in the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.