Company: Parker Technical Services
Location: Burton On Trent
Type: Electrical, Engineering, Management
Reference Number: Parker/EPCM
Date job posted: 13/12/23
Parker Technical Services is part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services.
An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Process Contracts Manager to join our team in Burton on Trent. The Electrical Process Contracts Manager is responsible for growing existing business and securing new business with prospective and existing clients. There is a specific focus on electrical installations (power and controls) within regulated environments of the food, beverage, chemical, industrial, utilities and automotive industries, all of which may include the installation of new systems and upgrades. Our customer sites are UK wide.
- Deliver & manage ongoing process systems and related works installations.
- Drive and manager new sales within this department.
- Monitor job budgets and produce reports detailed reports relating to performance against budget.
- Build the department up, develop & maintain long term customer relationships.
- Work with suppliers and colleagues to ensure that solutions meet the needs of the customers.
- Ensure that KPI’s are met.
- Manage HSE activities relating to works.
- Interprets design information correctly.
- Has sufficient technical ability to create or adapt design information when appropriate to do so.
- Ensures that procurement is technically correct and completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Operates the Business Management System as appropriate.
- Contributes to productivity improvement and performance monitoring.
- Manages allocated sub-contractor performance.
- Creates and implements plans consistent with the overall project plan.
- Identifies any potential problems and acts in a timely manner.
- Contributes to overall effective teamwork but able to work independently.
- Liaises with other specialists such as Commercial Dept to ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Identifies snags or defects to ensure on time completion and commissioning.
- Ensures that information is collated to produce accurate record drawings and manuals.
- An appropriate electrical, process related or engineering qualification together with evidence of recent management / leadership development in a process works department.
- Previous experience with a national Process / M&E / Facilities Contractor.
- A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
- Development opportunities within our own inhouse training academy
- Career development within a successful and growing business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
If you would like to apply please submit your details in the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.