Company: Peak Technology Solutions
Location: Chesterfield, Daresbury, Theale
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Reference Number: TH1
Date job posted: 01/02/2022
Peak Technology Solutions, part of the Edwin James Group, is a process control and automation company who employ skilled professional automation and control specialists. We work with a diverse range of forward thinking blue-chip customers deploying industrial control systems and automation solutions in the Food & Beverage, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Utilities industry sectors.
We manage turnkey projects for our customers, have a number of framework contracts with utilities customers and provide control system technologies and specialist support to customer projects delivered throughout the UK.
Utilising our network of specialist suppliers we are able to deliver modern control system solutions utilising the latest technology. We are a registered partners with Rockwell Automation, Siemens and Mitsubishi, and we have niche areas of expertise such as AVEVA System Platform and Schneider Eco Struxure Geo SCADA Expert.
The company fosters a strong health and safety culture and provides personal development and training opportunities for career progression. Our ethos is Safety, Service, People; this is known as the EJ way and is practised throughout the Edwin James Group.
Currently we have new opportunities for Control Systems Engineers based at our Offices across the UK (Theale, Chesterfield, Daresbury).
This is not a definitive list of responsibilities but more of a reflective example of what is expected.
As an experienced Control Systems Engineer we would expect that you can in full or in part
- Understand a project lifecycle from concept through to completion
- Take ownership of a task or project and ensure delivery
- Produce specifications and design documentation
- Configure and develop software for a wide variety of applications
- Test and commission safely in a working, end user environment
- Maintain high standards and be consistent throughout the design process
- Work as part of a team and be adaptable to a range of environments
- Ensure compliance with all requirements of the company Integrated Management System
We value everyone’s skills and experiences but for this role are particular looking for people with varying levels of expertise in:
- Real time control system design and commissioning
- Control System Software design and testing
- Electrical Control Panels and commissioning
- Rockwell ControlLogix
- Siemens TIA Portal
- Rockwell HMI (FTView ME & SE)
- AVEVA System Platform
- Schneider ClearSCADA
- PLC Software – Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Schneider
- HMI/SCADA systems :- Rockwell FTView ME and SE
- AVEVA InTouch and System Platform
- Schneider ClearSCADA
- GE iFIX
- Siemens WinCC
Although not essential If you have experience of working within the water industry that will furthermore enhance you application.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to level of position
- Career development within a successful and growing group of businesses with wide geographical and industry spread
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you
We are an equal opportunity employer who promotes and celebrates diversity within our business. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Come and work with us
Wherever you are in your career, we’d love to hear from you. We value lifetime learning and work hard to make sure our people achieve their potential. If you want to take your career in a new direction, take a look at our current roles below.
If you would like to apply please submit your details in the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.