Company: Musk Process Services
Location: Burton Latimer
Reference Number: MUSKBSE
Date job posted: 09/02/24
Musk Process Services is part of the Edwin James Group, a leading independently owned property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated building and facilities management services.
Our team of over 1000 people works for and with a diverse client base across diverse sectors including Government and private programs. Our goal is to be known as a straightforward, no-nonsense operation that is easy to understand, and easy to work with.
We are now looking to recruit a Building Services Engineer to join our site-based team in Burton Latimer. The successful candidate will provide support to the facilities team. You will be responsible for the upkeep and management of the facilities in and around a busy manufacturing site.
- Ad hoc facilitiestasks in basic carpentry, joinery, ironmongery (such as the changing of locks, fitting of new hinges), basic plumbing (sinks and toilets)
- Routine facility checks, health and safety checks and risk assessment checks.
- Assisting specialist engineers with quoted / project works.
- Conduct regular inspections to identify repair and maintenance needs.
- Respond promptly to reactive maintenance requests and resolve issues efficiently.
- Collaborate with the wider facilities management team to deliver excellent services.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently.
- Collaborate with the wider facilities management team to deliver excellent service.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
- Relevant experience in fabric maintenance within a facilities management context.
- Previous building maintenance
- Skills in painting, carpentry, and basic plumbing.
- A competitive salary and benefits package appropriate to this position
- Supported training both internally and externally
- Career development within a successful and growing group of businesses
- An employer who regards employee wellbeing as important as workload
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you
We are an equal opportunity employer who promotes and celebrates diversity within our business. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you would like to apply please submit your details in the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.