We are automation leaders with a track record in adopting new technology trends our customers benefit from.
Including Industry 4.0, where we are leading the marketplace with technologies deployed to meet digitalisation strategies. This includes cloud solutions, IoT, Cyber Security, Analytics and Systems Integration.
We are continuously seeking to meet high potential automation professionals to join our teams, including Control and Automation Engineers, IT/OT Engineers, Automation Specialists (MES) and Graduate Engineers across the following disciplines:
- Electrical Design
- Control & Automation
- Industrial Networking
- Information Technology
- Industry 4.0 and Automation Consultancy
- Functional Safety
- Project Engineering and Management
We have worked hard to create an enjoyable and supportive working environment where we encourage our team to develop in the areas that suit their respective career objectives, and we offer:
- Rewarding professional careers as valued members of the company;
- A supportive working environment, with development opportunities to grow and develop your areas of interest;
- A safe environment where we put our people first, supported by company procedures and regular H&S audits;
- An opportunity to work within our customers’ organisations, where customer experience is put first to build long-lasting relationships;
- A modern working environment, with offices in Technology Business Parks. Our Head Office is in Sci-Tech Daresbury (Cheshire), the internationally recognised campus of high-tech companies delivering world-class science, innovation and enterprise.
If you are interested in joining the team, see our Careers page for more details or contact us directly to discuss where you might fit in.