We take great pride in providing innovative solutions to built environment projects, and our experts deliver safe, efficient and practical results.
We can offer a full turnkey solution to your project – from its inception, feasibility and design, to its installation and commissioning. Whatever your project, our service can be fully tailored to meet your need.
We have highlighted some of our main sectors here, with further details of our project expertise found below.
- Heritage buildings
- Financial services
Parker can provide a full range of cable installation services.
- HV equipment installations & testing
- HV cable installation, jointing & testing
- Pressure testing
- HV maintenance
- HV-LV Thermographic surveys
- Oil sampling, testing, filtration & replacement
- Cable fault location finding
- LV Power cable installation, jointing & testing
- Airfield Ground Lighting, terminations & testing
Instrument Cabling, Terminations & Testing, Fibre Optic Cabling Installations
Busbar Installations, Containment (Rack/Tray) & Supports, Minor Civil Works, Trenching, Sanding, Tiling & Ducting
Earthing and Lighting Protection:
Earthing Networks & Testing
Sub-Distribution Cabling, Terminations & Testing, Lighting & Small Power Cabling, Terminations & Testing, Fire Alarm Cabling Terminations & Testing, CCTV Cabling, Data Communications Cabling, BMS Cabling, Security System Cabling
Pandelco has vast experience in designing and installing projects the world over. We’ve completed switchboards for a county hall in London, package substations for a car plant in the Midlands, a motor control centre for a catalyst plant in Russia, and process control panels (with software) for a power station in China, to name but a few of our projects.
Our ISO 9001:2000 accreditation, high quality product, dependability of service, and reliability are just some of the reasons we enjoy a high level of repeat business.
Our fully qualified and experienced design engineers, support staff, test technicians, and installation and commissioning staff provide the interface to your own team.
We are able to offer the following:
LV Distribution Switchboards
- Welded, Bolted and rivetted construction panels for all UK and overseas applications
- Busbar Ratings from 400A to 4000A
- Segregation from Form 4 Type 2 to Type 7
- Front or rear cable access from the top or bottom of panel
- Through fault rated up to 50 kA/3s, 80 kA/1s and 100 kA/1s
- IP Ratings from IP20 to IP54
- Air Circuit Breakers from leading manufacturers
- ACB and MCCB Feeders, fixed or withdrawable or Fuseswitch outgoing ways
- Motor operated breakers and generator changeover arrangements
- Bespoke PLC software load shedding schemes
- Basic and communicative metering options to BMS systems
- Standard and detuned power factor correction
- Harmonic Filters
- Adjustable height plinths up to 600mm for false floor applications
Motor Control Centres
- Conventional design, hard wired
- Intelligent options with Allen Bradley E3 and Siemens Simocode
- Variable Speed Drive arrangements with ABB, Allen Bradley, Danfoss, Honeywell, Mitsubushi, Omron, Siemens and Telemechanique
- Standard and low harmonic VSD options
- Control gear from the world’s leading suppliers
- PLC, networked or hardwired control
- Fixed and withdrawable solutions
- Segregation and cable access as per our switchboard design
- Thermographic Inspection options
- Integral MCB/fused pan assemblies or panel boards fitted
- From 500 to 3000 kVA
- Single, dual and triple transformer options
- Reduced cabling and installation costs
- With or without bus coupler
- Close coupled HV switch or Ring Main option
- Naturally cooled or force ventilated ratings for high output applications
- HV cable box options
- Containerised, GRP enclosed or free standing
- Castell interlocked doors or bolted covers
- In Line, back to back, E, L and U shaped designs
- Fixed or Withdrawable Circuit breakers
- Top, Bottom, Front or Rear cable access
- Higher rated neutral options available
- Compact dimensions giving civil or structural savings
Wardrobe Style Control Panels and Desks
- An economic solution
- Proprietary off the shelf enclosures in mild or stainless steel or GRP
- Custom fabricated mild steel from our metal shop or custom stainless
- Protection ratings up to IP65
- All major device manufacturers equipment or free issue items can be accommodated
- Integrated PLC and instrumentation panels
- Designed to your own or to our standards
- Control Desks / HMI Control Stations
- Mimic Panels
- Starter Panels
- Control Kiosks
- Pneumatic Panels
We have our own specialist network communications division who are experts in delivering advanced networking solutions for our clients.
We can design, install and configure solutions for LAN and WAN environments to support both current and next generation enterprise-wide applications.
Our service includes implementing robust, high performance structured cabling and fibre-optic systems to provide complete, end-to-end solutions for high-speed and reliable data connectivity.
We have the experience and expertise to guarantee the inter-operability of all the solutions we propose and will ensure that the managed solutions you deploy are both dependable and scalable to grow with your network, protecting your IT investment as your business expands.
AUDIO VISUAL SOLUTIONS
Interactive white boards
We can supply and install interactive whiteboards, including full audio visual systems. We source our whiteboards from various manufacturers including Hitachi and Smart Technologies.
A range of projectors
We supply and install a wide range of projectors from pocket-sized through to the typical class room scenario. We can supply and fit everything that is required, including a secure network cabinet for a local PC.
LED and Plasma Screens
We also supply and install LED, plasma and touch screens. Whatever your requirements we will be able to provide a suitable solution.
IP SURVEILLANCE / CCTV SOLUTIONS
Since expanding into the IP surveillance market, our network communications division has developed partnerships with leading manufacturers within the industry. Coupled with our expertise in infrastructure we are able to offer our customers a fully integrated solution, from design to completion.
NETWORK CABLING SOLUTIONS
Our division has installed copper and fibre cabling infrastructure into almost every type of environment including exhibition halls, general offices, manufacturing plants, schools, colleges, universities, factory environments, food production facilities, NHS hospitals & PCT’s, various MOD sites, football stadiums, historic/listed buildings, local authorities, new builds, building refurbishments and more.
We provide design, installation and maintenance of the following services:
- Structured cabling and fibre optic cabling infrastructure
- AV solutions (Whiteboards, projectors, touch screens, LED screens etc)
- IP surveillance solutions (CCTV systems)
- Wireless LAN solutions (Survey and installation)
- Electrical installation
High Voltage (HV) Works
We have a team of electrical engineers trained in the specialist area of High Voltage. All of our engineers hold the relevant qualifications for their area of work and we operate a rigorous health & safety procedure to ensure that all works are carried out safely and competently.
High Voltage (HV) works, up to 33kV, which we can offer include:
Control Panels - Design & Manufacture
We are able to provide the design, build and maintenance of a range of control panels through our in-house team of specialist electrical engineers. Whatever the control panel is for, from an agricultural grain dryer to a swimming pool plant room, we can design and then build a control panel to meet your requirements. Our specialist engineers are experienced in a wide range of controls, including PLCs, to achieve your specified system.
Control panel services we can offer include:
- Bespoke Control Panel Design
- Control Panel Building & Installation
- Testing & Commissioning
- Fault Finding & Repairs
Recognising that more and more projects require both electrical and mechanical skills, we have built up a quality mechanical capability to meet our clients’ needs.
Our services include:
- Mechanical Design and Build projects using our committed and professional team of designers, providing a fully integrated service, which may include Electrical Design and Build.
- Design concepts for all mechanical and electrical infrastructures in industrial and commercial buildings.
- Comfort cooling and air conditioning systems for modern office blocks.
- VRF systems, wet systems and general domestic plumbing installations.
- Industrial and commercial heating installations including Biomass, CHP and heat pumps.