We work with each of our customers to find the best strategic approach to the operation, and maintenance, of the assets and systems unique to their buildings.
Our team will work with you to devise an integrated property maintenance and energy management solution, to deliver a safe and efficient environment for your business.
We have highlighted some of our main sectors here, with further details of our project expertise found below.
- Heritage buildings
- Financial services
Thermal Imaging Surveys
Our Korrie Energy team can conduct a thermal imaging (or thermography) survey to assess a building’s electrical system to quickly and efficiently identify any faults or abnormalities. Our trained and experienced thermal imaging engineers ensure accurate analysis of the results and sound recommendations.
Surveys can be combined with standard periodic electrical inspection and testing services or conducted separately. Clients are also given the flexibility to customise a survey programme to suit the individual requirements and constraints of their building or site.
Key benefits of a thermal imaging survey on an electrical system are:
- Can be carried out whilst equipment is still operational and live, minimising downtime
- Detects potential problems before they cause failure and critical disruption
- Identifies issues which may cause premature wear of components
- Allows for preventative maintenance to be scheduled in at a convenient time, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- Regular thermal imaging surveys can help to reduce the risk of fire, increase the lifespan of capital equipment, and increase the energy efficiency of an electrical installation
Electrical system thermal imaging surveys are suitable for any type of installation but can be particular useful in buildings such as:
- Commercial and Industrial buildings
- Production Facilities
- Schools & Colleges
- Leisure Centres
A regular programme of thermal imaging is one of the most cost effective, accurate and safe ways to ensure electrical systems have maximum uptime. Upon completion of an electrical system thermal imaging survey, a full report is provided which details the findings and recommendations for the rectification of any issues detected. Our engineer will then go on to assist in the prioritisation of any preventative maintenance required.
Installation, Maintenance & Repair (IMR)
We offer an exclusive electrical installation service to our clients from domestic properties to large industrial and commercial premises. This means we can run your project from the initial concept; offer a free no obligation estimate; to the final testing and commissioning of the electrical installation.
Our turnkey approach and professional highly qualified electrical installer means our clients experience an extremely smooth and efficient service – with minimal disruption to their day-to-day operations.
Our skilled team are committed to deliver the highest quality service and there is no compromise on the quality of any installation.
Our tailored electrical service includes:
- The Electrical installation and commissioning of systems
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Conduit and trunking containment systems
- Mains distribution
- Replacement consumer units
- Garden lighting and power supplies
- Emergency Lighting installation and Inspection and testing
- Portable appliance testing
- Electrical inspection, testing and certification
- Property maintenance
- Air conditioning installation and servicing
Korrie – Intruder Alarm Service and Maintenance
We provide specially designed Intruder Alarm Systems and services for the home, commercial and industrial companies. We understand that a “one size fits all” solution isn’t always the best and this is why our intruder alarm systems are tailored to meet individual requirements as well as being the “best in class”.
From basic to complex wireless alarms to hardwired systems, we supply a vast range of products supporting a variety of security requirements including panels, detectors and sirens. All our systems comply with NSI Gold regulations.
Our tailored Security Service includes:
- Hard Wired Intruder Alarm System installation
- Wireless Intruder Alarm System installation
- Acoustic and seismic systems
- Door and window contact devices
- Movement sensors
- Pet sensors
- Infra-red and microwave beams
- Vibration and impact sensors
- 24/7 Call out service
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Door access
- CCTV Installations and preventative Service
Monitored Alarm Systems
For complete safety and reassurance, we can offer a full range of monitored alarm systems and take care of finding the right solution for your home or business. Our systems can be linked to 24-hour control centres, giving instant response to emergency services, security guards, key holders and our elite on call engineers.
For individuals, our Personal Attack Units offer personal protection in an emergency, instantly gaining a response. This greatly improves personal safety and offers a level of assurance to protect what’s valuable.
Korrie – Fire Alarm Service and Maintenance
Monitored Alarm Systems
Our fire alarm monitoring is provided through our secure monitoring and receiving station. Monitored alarms ensure rapid response to any alarm activation 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This gives instant response to emergency services, security guards, key holders and our on call engineers.
Many of our clients enjoy the reassurance and added protection of our fire alarm monitoring – especially as the majority of all major fires occur at times when buildings are closed or unoccupied.
Our tailored Fire Service includes:
- Hard wired fire alarm installations
- Wireless fire alarm installations
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- 24/7 Call out service
- Planned preventative maintenance
Regular, specialist fire alarm servicing is absolutely essential, not just to guarantee safety and protect property, but also to ensure you are compliant with relevant safety legislation. Our fire alarm servicing engineers are all trained to the highest industry standards and have years of experience to draw on to ensure your fire alarm performs exactly as it should, exactly when you need it.
We can arrange for an engineer to visit your property and carry out fire alarm servicing on a regular basis. They will check every component in your system and carry out any necessary repairs and upgrades. With our wealth of knowledge and expertise we can service any make or model of fire alarm, whether it’s a large addressable system that covers a substantial office block, or a small wireless alarm system in a single shop.
Asset Performance Maintenance
All of our service options are completely flexible and designed specifically to your needs. We will ensure the continuing performance and reliability of your buildings and assets.
We will maintain your asset efficiency, look to extend life expectancy, reduce the risk of costly plant system failure, and reduce unnecessary energy consumption.
We can also ensure your assets comply with all necessary health and safety, and environmental regulations.
Our specialist landlord services include:
- Boiler servicing
- Electrical installations and certification
- Legionella and water risk assessments, plus associated remedial works
- Installation and maintenance of full heating systems
- Renewable heating systems
We provide a wide range of services which includes the following:
- Full & partial re-wiring
- Installation of additional sockets
- Installation of additional lights (interior and external lighting)
- Wiring of extensions and loft conversions
- Installation of electrical showers, towel rails and underfloor heating
- Supply and installation of led lighting
- Electrical testing
- Solar PV systems
If you are interested in any of the above services, please contact us for more information and details of our survey.
We understand the need for high efficiency heating systems and have extensive experience in the design and installation of high quality solutions.
As a registered Gas Safe company, we can provide a comprehensive range of installation, repair and servicing to our customers, with specialist services include pipework installation, testing and purging, plus the commissioning of industrial / commercial systems.
We supply, fit and repair both domestic and industrial appliances including combi and condensing boilers as well as biomass, CHP and heat pumps.